Friday, June 19, 2009

Art Smarts

My daughter drew her first picture when she was 2 years old. It amazed me when I first saw it and I really appreciated her work. And her passion of drawing has developed since then.
She loves to write and her drawings have a lot of character. I am really amazed with her talent, I don't know where she gets it because I don't even know how to sketch. Once she starts sitting in her chair and starts drawing you can hardly get her up. Every time she sees something she will draw it and put a lot of details. I keep some of her work and I am thinking to frame it one of these days and save it instead of just putting in the fridge.

3 comments:

  1. hai nance, I wish to write something in ur blog, hope ur dont mind.

    about the drawing, its amazed me too, I like the arrangment.very nice picture for 2 years girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She got talents Nance .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nance, those are masterpieces in every parents' eyes. You must be so proud of them little ones :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...