Monday, April 20, 2009

A birthday to remember...

A birthday is a special occasion that should be celebrated. It’s a milestone, a significant event in a personal life. It’s a day to remember that only comes along every year. A time to show our love ones that we care. During the two years of marriage I was away from my husband so if we celebrate this occasion, we just simply send a cards and he usually order flowers online and send it to me. It is very convenient to shop online for anything you want for a gift. Yes, it is a little bit expensive but it’s quick and easy. And it is just one right click and you get it.

2 comments:

  1. hi... i added you on my BlogLineUp..;)

    thanks... for adding me.. hehe...

    enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello baje! I am impressed of what you have acomplished it's very touching...I'm very lucky to be one of your friends indeed!

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...