Thursday, April 16, 2009

Beautiful Blue Skies...

It is a beautiful day….the sun shines so bright and the skies are blue…you cannot see any clouds up there. The wind was not bad as it was the last few days… today the breeze hits your skin it feels so good. I hope this weather will stay longer. Today I'm going to have a big grocery shopping but first I need to drop my daughter M.D. off at school before I go. I need to get my cooking ingredients for tomorrow’s get together. And I need to look for a pressure cooker for my hubby, so when he returns from overseas he can cook for us. Also, we need a table for my new PC that he bought a month ago. I hope I can find the one that I want. It is frustrating sometimes when you cannot get the things in one store. That is why we need to go to many stores and look around before we decide. We can get ideas and choose the right one that we really need....and it might be cheaper too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...