Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend Treats

It has been a boring day sitting and hanging around the house. For almost a week Mr weatherman poured all his wet blessings on us almost every day. I was about to get crazy and develop headaches staring at the four corners of the house waiting for Mr sunshine to smile on us , but it seems like the drops still came our way.

We had a beautiful Sunday with light clouds up there, making me wonder if it rains or not but we still manage to go to church. We missed church last Sunday due to the weather , because of the fact that I don't want to drive in the middle of the thunderstorms. It scares me to death.

Anyhow, the children behaved till the service was over which I always pray for, otherwise it can ruin my whole day. Since I promise them we would go to a movie if they behaved in the church and they did. So we headed to the movie theater after lunch and watched the movie "UP". It was a good movie that touched me and the children liked it too. I guess the exciting part for them was getting popcorn and drinks. My boy was hypnotized while my girl was busy munching the popcorn. It could be more fun if Daddy is with us. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

  1. Nance, I am eager to see "UP" too, I heard so many good things about it. They say it's a movie for both adults and children. I hope your weather will clear up soon :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...