Monday, June 22, 2009

Seasons of the Year.

It was late but I finally finished putting the winter clothes to sleep. We have unusual weather these days that holds me back from packing some of the winter stuff, and now after I cleaned our closets are ready for summer. The kids thought I will give the winter clothes to the mission and they are upset, so I told them that it needs to go to sleep for rest and I saw a grin in their faces.

Sometimes I wonder why can't we just have one season like summer all year long so we don't need to packed for another season or buy outfits that sometimes we will out grown without noticing because of so many clothes in the closets. Some part of me also likes the way we have many exciting seasons of the year. The excitement of awaiting Christmas with snow, the fall with beautiful colors coming where some plants are turning colors and trying to go to sleep. It is interesting. Anyhow, I got a lot of winter boxes with clothes and I gave away some of them. We'll say bye bye heavy clothes for now and hello summer light clothes.

1 comment:

  1. I used to pack my stuff too for every season but now I stop doing it...it's too much hassle I find.

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...