Sunday, June 28, 2009

One Word Tag


USING ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think! Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers. Be sure to tag the person who sent it to you!
1. Where is your cell phone? bedroom
2. Your hair? long
3. Your mother? loving
4. Your father? Heaven
5. Your favorite food? Noodles
6. Your dream last night? funny
7. Your favorite drink? Tea
8. Your dream/goal? Vacation
9. What room you are in? computer
10. Your hobby? shopping
11. Your fear? death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Family
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? hmmm...
15. Muffins? little
16. Wish list item? many
17. Where you grew up? surigao
18. Last thing you did? surfing
19. What are you wearing? Shorts
20. Your TV? HGTV
21. Your pets? no
22. Friends? many
23. Your life? happy
24. Your mood? tired
25. Missing someone? hubby
26. Car? jeep
27. Something you’re not wearing? hmmmm...
28. Your favorite store? Gap
29. Your favorite color? many
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? hmmm....
32. Who will resend this? Friends
33. One place that I go to over and over? Mall
34. One person who emails me regularly? sweetiebunching
35. My favorite place to eat? Olive Garden:-)
Thanks to you my dear Cindy of Thinking Beyond for sharing this fun Tag. I sure had a wonderful time answering a difficult query.... it's fun though. I will pass this on to my friends,
Arlyna, Nancy, Julie, Donna, and Abiel . Have fun guys.

5 comments:

  1. Nance, thanks for the tag. I'll post mine when I get home. I'm at my mom's at the moment. Hope you had a great weekend my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome dear:-) have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks fun, i'll try that.
    thanks Nance, thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm... let me try that... I'll post the link later...thanks!

    @.o.L. Ü
    Love Thoughts Love Lines...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Nance, i post it now.
    Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...