Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Little Helper

It was 3 years ago when my daughter started to be my helper and she is very good in it. And she is still doing her job as mommy's little helper. I don't remember when I was her age doing such things. . . maybe because I was too busy spending my whole day playing with friends. You know how it is. . . once friends are here you even forget your meals. I cannot help but think how lucky I am with her. From cleaning up both her and her brothers' mess to arranging and putting back the stuff to the right place. She really has her own will and desire to help which I consider big points for me.


One day I had a big party and once you are talking a PARTY there's always a mess, a big wreck. It took me a while to clean up and it was very late night. I'd never thought she still had energy to help because she also had a big day; playing with friends, jumping into the water, running around..name it. . . So she should be exhausted. Children seemed not tired of playing. But, I was surprised, She helped me clean the whole area and the wreckage of the party. I told her to just go to the bed and relax till she fell asleep, but she insisted in helping and said 'YOU NEED ME MOMMY'. Those sweet and thoughtful words came out her mouth made me realize how much I am blessed with her. Her teacher told me once that she is a really good helper in class and keeps a good attitude. She knows her responsibilities and without telling she even volunteers to do things. We are so proud of you baby.

1 comment:

  1. Nance, you raised her well. You should take credit for it. She's beautiful and caring at the same time :)

    I know what you mean when kids surprise you. I'm not a mother but my sister does things that is beyond her age. It always warms our hearts when kids do such things.

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...