Friday, June 5, 2009

How to Boil Eggs

It has been a puzzle to me on how to boil eggs without cracks forming and how to cook to it to perfection. I have been trying for ages until one day I came up the idea and tried it many times, I even watch the clock so I can do it as perfect as I want it to be. It was absolutely well cook without cracking. We thought it was pretty easy and with this idea yea, it is.

1. Put eggs in a pot with cold water from your sink cover and let it boil.
2. Once the water starts boiling turn the heat off and let it stand in the stove for 5 to 10 minutes depending on how many eggs you cook.
3. bring it to the sink and run a cold tap water to stop the cooking and enjoy the crispiness of the egg.

4 comments:

  1. A very good tip Nance! I normally over cook mine and that make the yellow and the yolk kind of hard ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... it may look easy but boiling egg requires patience! :)

    if cooked it too long.. you get a very hard boiled egg... if too short... you will have a half-cooked egg. :)

    Thanks for sharing!!

    http://teknisyan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me smile Nance :) I always have a cracked boiled egg. Thanks for sharing the helpful tip.

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...