Saturday, April 11, 2009

One cloudy day....

It was late afternoon when I created this place where I can share tidbits of everything, surprises in life, thoughts, dreams, and such. It will be interesting. Anyway, since this is my first post I will make it short...I thought we would have a good weather like sunshine but I was wrong it seems Mr. sunshine was hiding somewhere and we got a chilly day. This is probably a typical spring in God's beautiful state. Too bad I cannot go walking this windy afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. hello baje! glad to see you here... welcome to the blogosphere! for sure you're going to have fun. cya around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dhay, It's fun already just to get started. later,

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...