Thursday, April 30, 2009

Literacy Week?


This is the favorite time for my sweet girl. In school she can wear clothes everyday this week in a different theme. Isn't that exciting? Yea, at her age it is. She won’t go to sleep until her clothes for tomorrow are ready. Checking it over and over….it can drive you crazy. But, I enjoy looking at her getting busy, preparing her outfit for the next day. She knows her responsibility and I am thrilled but at the same time feel sad that my little girl will soon be a big girl. It seems like yesterday that I had her....children nowadays grow faster than we think and they get smarter as well.

2 comments:

  1. How cute!! ;)

    We'll summer is for kids.. that's why I let my son to do his thing while spending his vacation at home or while in the province...

    http://abielonline.blogspot.comhttp://lovethoughtslovelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...