Sunday, April 19, 2009

Beautiful Sunday..

It was a beautiful day today...it started with a bright morning as we readied ourselves for church. As we normally do we go straight to the restaurant for lunch...and since Home depot is nearby we just swing there after we ate. All the flowers are out and it was pretty but crowded, people were having a good time choosing and getting the flowers they like and plus garden supplies. It is definitely springtime. Sometimes it is confusing what flowers you will get. In my case I need to walk and look around first then come back and get what is on my mind. I got my bricks for edging and flowers. It is fun buying garden stuff specially if you are fond of it. I tried to plant some of the flowers and I finished very late. Are you guys start planting flowers already? Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...