Friday, September 18, 2009

Filing N-400 Application for Naturalization.

I finally sent my application for naturalization or the so called application for citizenship. It is about time that I need to apply to avoid any hassles in the future. I should done this a long time ago but I was slow and didn't think of becoming American till this day. I heard the application fees will increase every year, so I thought I would not wait any more time to file the N-400 form.

Most of my friends already have their American passports which is more convenient to travel. I remember my last trip to the Philippines - 2007 I had to wait in a long line to get through and that kills me especially when you have babies with you. It is a big difference when you travel with an American passport. Anyway, I am hoping that the process will go smoothly.

For more information on how to file the N-400 application for Naturalization visit the uscis .gov website.

3 comments:

  1. Nance, hopefully the process will go smoothly and you'll be naturalized soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long it usually takes from sending the application till you do the oath !?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my naturalization done in just three months.

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...