Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Kids Gymnastic.

I can finally say that we get things settled after our three week summer vacation. My little girl is enjoying her first week in her first grade school and her little brother is always fighting to get up in the morning. He knows that we will take his sister to school and that makes him upset knowing that he has nobody to play with.

We enrolled them in gymnastic and it seems that they are enjoying every bit of it. Their desire for gymnastics started when we visited our folks in Alabama when they attend classes while we are there. It is a good thing for our children. We introduced several activities that might interest them and help develop their ability. It is also a good way to inter act with different children to gain confidence. For my children it feels like a new door of life has opened so wide. I can see the excitement in their faces and their smiles hold no price that money can buy. I know how much they enjoy the experience of learning.

2 comments:

  1. I feel for your son, my brother used to be like that when I was young. He was always left behind and then he waits until I finish school. I really encourage you to open your kids to more activities - it helps them with their socializing when they get older. Keep up the good work, you're a great mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear that they are enjoying gymnastic. Nothing more special to see our children happy smiles.

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...