Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Communication Angst

Content by Kyle Lowe
My sister’s company specializes in customized graphics and she has experienced a multitude of ups and downs in the growth of her business. What started out as a physical, pounding the pavement and earning every opportunity, had blossomed into a highly profitable, multiple offices, mega dream. We were so proud of her. But with the growth, comes growing pains & over a family dinner she mentioned how her technology needs were multiplying along with her stress. The need for an Ethernet private line was on top of her wish list. Normally I would give her a confused look but actually had heard of this and I recommended t1internet.net which specializes in products for businesses that need dedicated point to point Ethernet connectivity between office locations. Can you say Sister of the Year? After her research, she found a product to open up the communication between her offices and making her company highly productive. Who would have thought a simple suggestion from me could actually have solved such an incredible communication issue. After all, I know nothing about running a business but I do have shining moments of clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...