Monday, January 23, 2012

Homebuyer

Thanks to Jonathon Woods

Buying my home was a huge decision but I didn’t do it without help. I had a really great realtor who guided me through the whole process and even my attorney was nice about the fact that I didn’t know what I was doing. The contractor I hired to do some of the small renovations was great and even gave me a small discount (I think so I would want to use him the next time around) and all in all I think it was just a more smooth process than I thought it would be. I went to a cabletv advisor to look into satellite and the guys at the home improvement store have even been super helpful when it comes to things like paint colors and lighting for the interior. I don’t really know how anyone becomes a homeowner without tapping into a great support system – I would have been so lost without all the helpful people around me! Even my mom is great when it comes to giving me home advice!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...