Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Spring Cleaning

SPRING CLEANING 2011. Last Week I threw out worrying, it was getting old and in the way. It kept me from being me; I couldn't do things God's way. I threw out a book on MY PAST(Didn't have time to read it anyway). Replaced it with NEW GOALS, started reading it today. I threw out hate and bad memories,(Remember how I treasured them so)?Got me a NEW PHILOSOPHY too, threw out the one from long ago. Brought in some new books too, called I CAN, I WILL, and I MUST.Threw out I might, I think and I ought. WOW, you should've seen the dust..PRAYER, HOPE, FAITH and LOVE,Yes... I placed them right on the shelf.
I picked up this special thing and placed it at the front door.I FOUND IT- it's called PEACE. Nothing gets me down anymore.Yes, I've got my house looking nice.Looks good around the place.For things like Worry and Trouble there just isn't any space.It's good to do a little house cleaning,Get rid of the things on the shelf.It sure makes things brighter; maybe you should TRY IT YOURSELF.

BE BLESSED AND BE A BLESSING TO SOMEONE ELSE!!!!
May the Lord open the windows of heaven and pour you out a blessing thatyou will not have room enough to receive it all.May the Lord bless you exceedingly abundantly above all you could everhope for. Keep the Faith!!!
Via-Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...