Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pork Tapa.

It has been a battle to feed my children, specifically my four years old and after a lot of hard work in the kitchen I finally made them eat the recipe that I just learned. I was flabbergasted and proud that they manage to eat it for lunch, supper and the left overs for the next day. It is a lucky dish, I should get some for a charm and play the lottery and I might win..hahaha! As I mention earlier my kids are very picky and I get frustrated most of the time. With this new dish I can make them eat. 2 lbs. pork tenderloin, or beef cut into qaurter inch slices
1 Tablespoon finely minced garlic
2 Tablespoon sugar
6 Tablespoon soy sauce
1 Tablespoon salt peter - optional
2 Tablespoon olive oil
6 Tablespoon white venigar
1 Tablespoon salt
- Combine all the ingredients and marinate overnight or for several days in the fridge.
- Drain pork and fry in oil until very well done
- Drain in the piece of paper towel. Put over rice and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. hhhmmmmmm I can smell it from where im sitting...

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...