Thursday, February 18, 2010

Application for a US Passport.

I applied for a US passport one week after I received my naturalization. I am excited to think that soon I'll have a US passport and I can travel now with less hassles ( I hope). I will wait one month to get the passport in the mail. I hardly remember how long would it take to get these things done from the last applications for my kids. The good thing is we can send our application forms by mail.

Since this is my first time in applying a US passport, I needed to show up in the office along with my naturalization certificate and they will enclosed it in the application.

For some information on how to file an application for a US passport visit travel.state.gov.

1 comment:

  1. congratulation dearly friend tate...I'm happy for your success..tlga naman God is really good to you you are so bless..amerikanaians kana ahh..miss u much..

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...