Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Family Vacation.

We are set to fly to Huntsville AL. this weekend to visit the family and we will stay the whole of August. The kids are very excited to see their cousins and Nana and Papa. I have a lot of packing to do and I can't believed we got outrageously priced airline tickets. I should know that because we have a last munite purchase it will be more expensive oh, well. My friend will watch the house while we are gone and we will put everything to sleep and throw some Bounce, the clothes fresherner around each corner to prevent bugs and odors. We always do this everytime we are gone and it works pretty good. We still have some last munite shopping and today my boys will get their hair cut done while my girl and I will get busy packing.

2 comments:

  1. There's nothing more enjoyable than spending time with your family.. specially when you're taking your vacation either at home or some place fancy... it's the family that counts...:)

    http://abielonline.blogspot.com
    http://lovethoughtslovelines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nance, enjoy your vacation with the family. Don't forget to take some snapshots. Have fun and be safe!

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...