Monday, July 6, 2009

Meeting Old Friends.

I called my friend this morning to find out what time they will come by so I can prepare something for them. They were on their way and in hours they arrived in town. The last time we saw each other was 4 years ago when we dropped by their house on our way to Boise.

It was nice to see old friends. I was excited about thinking what to cook for them. I know they are not picky but a good meal that will impress them is what I was worried about. I started cooking about 1pm and hoping it will be finished by the time they arrive. Everything was set when she called and they were in our house in 20 minutes. Hubby was outside making sure that they were not lost; and there they are. We had a good time talking and eating. Too bad they couldn’t stay longer because they had to start driving home in two hours. But it was wonderful visit; I am hoping next time they can stay longer.

2 comments:

  1. Reunions are always fun, specially if you're meeting with old friends. No matter if its in grade school, HS and even college!

    You always talk about the good ol days!!!

    The tekisyan at work!!!
    Things I got from the Net!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a wonderful gathering and what a grand hostess you are.
    I hope everything went well!

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...