Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lucky Peak Park.

What a beautiful morning with bright sunshine and a cool summer breeze that comes off the mountains. Oh yea, better get ready because in an hour we will be heading to the ‘LUCKY PEAK STATE PARK’ popular for its sandy beach and clear cool water. It has a fountain in the middle that shoots water high in the sky and that is where the kids love playing in the sand. I suggested the idea to my friends to have our get together in the park since it is summer at least we can get out of the house and enjoy the quite days of summer with all our families.

Some of them haven’t been to this place so they are excited. Like every get together we have a POT LUCK dinner, in that way none of us will not be cooking the whole day. Since I organize the gathering it seems that I have responsibility to make sure that we have all we need. Sometimes it ends up over bringing which usually happens. Anyhow, Hubby is done packing the stuff, he got it ready last night. I can tell he is more excited than me. :-) I made my famous pepper steak, cassava pie, pork fried adobo, and of course RICE, the staple food of Pilipino. Better not forget it. And also the sunscreen for protection otherwise my children skin will be turning to fisherman skin like in the Philippines which is healthy looking. Have a Blessed Weekend Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...