Thursday, July 16, 2009

House Plants.

I remember when I was a little girl in my late grand mama’s house she had many flowering plants inside her house as one of her decorations or ornaments. She place it everywhere she thought it looked good. It surely gave a stunning look in the house. Live plants helped freshen the air and also add beauty. My folks back home (Philippines) are fond of adopting different kind of flowers. They use tin cans to plant their flowers; examples include, paint cans, coffee cans and any tin can they can find. Now in my time I found some of the house plants that my late grand ma had in her house. I thought I would get some plants to help me remind of her love of flowers. I have been adopting the ones she loved for about a year now and they are still very healthy. I placed them everywhere in my house and I am hoping they will live a long time. I water them once a week or just feel the dirt and I will know if they need water.

5 comments:

  1. Photos are wonderful, I am very interested in your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... not only they will make your house look good they also help filter out air pollution..:)

    this post btw!!:)

    http://teknisyan.blogspot.com
    http://thingsigotfromthenet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love flowers ... any. unconditional-love for them.
    How r u Nance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nance, those plants reminds me of my mama's gardens. Her house is a jungle and she loves planting and gardening. Unfortunately I didn't inherit that hobby. I actually don't have any living plants except some fake orchids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nance, those plants reminds me of my mama's gardens. Her house is a jungle and she loves planting and gardening. Unfortunately I didn't inherit that hobby. I actually don't have any living plants except some fake orchids.
    plants help air quality

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...