Sunday, July 5, 2009

Having a Great Time.

It seems like the 4th of July had gone quick. We really had a good time and the children also. My friend didn’t arrive on the day I thought, because it was so late when her hubby returned from his fishing trip. I feel kind of sad but what I can do?

Anyhow, our 4th of July celebration was a blast, we have our own shows and the kids are having a ball. Hubby grilled hotdogs and hamburgers as we usually do on this event and later was the fireworks. My kids were having a great time popping those small fireworks and they were surprised by our grand finale, it was two giant sparklers that fizzled out. We don’t get the ones that shoot in the sky since our kids are not old enough, but to them it was awesome. I heard my little boy said to his daddy that next time he wants fireworks that will shoot in the sky with a lot of different colors. They can’t wait till next 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...