Tuesday, May 12, 2009

You're the Best, Mom...

There are no sweeter words than "I LOVE YOU". But there's a sweetest thing that I got from my Daughter; a handmaid card and a flower that she planted and surprisingly handed it to me. I am truly happy and it made me cry. Inside the card was a sweet note " Mom you not only showed me the stars...You taught me how to reach them."

You're the Best, Mom. The words that I thought I would not hear...not realizing that once you have kids these words become music to your ears and give joy and happiness that your heart can feel. I am just so blessed and lucky because my children always say "You're the Best, Mom". Even though I am so tough and hard in disciplining them. But afterwards they come to me and say I love you and you are the best. My heart melts with these words and my eyes start shedding tears. They are truly a treasure , a gift that you cannot buy or trade. The smiles on their face, a hug and a surprise kiss make you feel so fortunate that the good Lord has given you such a wonderful blessing.


5 comments:

  1. Aww, those small gestures that money can't buy especially when it's from your own kids. Even hallmark can't make those kind of cards :) - that's priceless. I can see that they really made your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our kids are God's blessing,
    no words could describe it,
    no picture could explain it.

    their happiness is our pray,
    their sadness is our tear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the most precious and priceless things/moment that a child can give to their parents...


    http://abielonline.blogspot.com
    http://lovethoughtslovelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. Children are precious...Indeed!

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...