Thursday, May 7, 2009

Rainy days...

Rain..rain go away.
It is unusual this time of the year that we have rain every day , and this is for about a week now. When we first moved here it hardly rained. As I remember; when it does come it is a blessings and we love it. Well, maybe old man weather and can't make up his mind, probably forgetting that the rain should be dropping on the other side instead of around our place.-:-) It helps though to soften the dirt , making it easy to dig and ready for planting. I still have some spot for plants that I need to plant but not in these rainy days. I have some flowers and shrubs ready for planting. I am just waiting for the weatherman to clear the sky.

1 comment:

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...