Monday, May 4, 2009

A Rainbow - A Double Rainbow

Have you ever seen a double rainbow?

It was one cloudy day, after a heavy rain that came an amazing double rainbow. The children in our neighborhood including Marianne and Kenny were astonished to see this beautiful and natural creation of God. I was inside the house when the kids were calling me to come outside to see the double rainbow. Indeed it was a beautiful double rainbow that I witnessed. I was flabbergasted - can’t hardly believed it - because I haven’t seen a double rainbow in my entire life until that one cloudy afternoon. I am so lucky to see this wonderful nature and I am so proud to share the photo to all of you.

There’s an old saying that you can find a “pot of gold at the end of the rainbow” I am not sure if that is real or just really a fable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...