Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Environmentally friendly office transition

Guest post written by Bryan Reeves

When I got the office memo (via email) that our office was finally going to start going green, I was really excited. Most office memos were still sent around on pieces of paper, which was really behind on the times, and I was glad to see that the email said that all memos were to be sent via email and not on paper from now on. At least that's one step in the right direction.

That got me thinking about all the other things that the office could to as a means to be green. While I was checking out some ideas online, I came across some green energy service plans, found one that would work for my home and decided to check it out.

I'm really l! ooking forward to see all the other adjustments that are going to be made at work to make it an environmentally friendly office. I'm expecting more rules about printing and limiting the use of disposable cups and silverware in the break room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...