Monday, March 7, 2011

Ice Cream Cake.

Our internet connection was down all day, it seemed like it’s the end of the world. This is one of the technologies that you can’t live without. Luckily our TV is not dead, so I just watched a cooking show. It was a 30 minute meal show by Rachel Ray. I haven’t been watching her show for a long time and this episode interests me. Lately, I am in a mood for cooking, making a dessert, only if my family will eat. :-)

I love watching food network with my family, the only show that makes us sit in our comfy couch. Anyway, Rachel was on her way of making a dessert and it struck me. It was so easy and looks yummy. Her show gave me an idea of what dessert to make for our friend’s party on the next day . I did made one and it was out of this world.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    This is a very excellent post . i really love this post. This post gives us very good knowledge about ice cream cake.

    Thank you,

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...