Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines.

I cannot express how happy I am today celebrating my Valentines day with my husband and two beautiful kids. It has been three successive years that we never celebrated Valentines together since he is working overseas. Luckily he is with us this time and that made our day special.

It was just a quite week and I thought he is not doing anything special , but I was wrong and he surprised me with flowers and Ipod nano. Ipod nano? Oh yea, I had a hard time figuring out how to work this new gadget, but I did. I like it a lot. Can you believe that I forgot to get anything for him and for my kids? I feel really bad. I just give them kisses. I am kind of slow and I can't believe it.

Anyhow, we started our day attending Mass this morning and then headed to OLive Garden for lunch. We really had a wonderful time together, the best part is he bought me a bottle of my favorite wine Moscato, to take home. I cannot find it in any store except at Olive Garden. It was made from Italy and I can't resist the taste. It was really good , soft and delicate and I tell you I can drink a whole bottle. I hope you all have a good Valentines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...