Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving.

I was sitting in my comfy couch late this afternoon, when I thought of writing my blog that has been sleeping for an ages. I know that I am fond of writing, even though my grammar is poor but I am trying to use simple English with the hope the readers can understand.

Anyway, I will start to blog about of how thankful I am. Just two days ago we celebrated Thanksgiving. It started a simple breakfast with my family and a dinner later in the day. Since we live far from both families we celebrated it; just me, hubby, and our two kids. One week ago we decide to make a reservation to eat out, but it changed after we went to Costco. Hubby saw a small turkey breast and he thought would be enough for the four of us. I knew this would happen, especially since it was kind of cold to go out and eat. And yes, we had a good Thanksgiving celebration.
It is not everyday that I say thanks for everything I have; until I learned to say it everyday after I get out of bed. I make a habit to start my day with a positive attitude. I can't be thankful enough to our Heavenly Father for trusting me in all the things in life; for my family, my hubby, my two beautiful children and friends. These are the few of many things that I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...