Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I am Glad to be back Home.

There’s no place like home…an old saying; when a person is away from his or her own nest. I am so happy to be back home from a three week vacation; our annual visit to hubby's family. We arrived home safe and sound late Sunday. It was a very exhausting trip since we had a delayed flight, but we are lucky to arrive on time. It surprised me though because right after we got out from the plane it feels so much better knowing that in 25 minutes will be driving back to our own house.

My girl was a week late starting school. Plus bills are waiting to be send and a hundred emails that were waiting, and a house that needs cleaning. This was my thoughts that played in my mind while I was in the car headed home.

The first thing we did right after we rest was to fill up the pantry and buying school supplies for my princess. Of course hubby couldn't wait to cook so we had grilled steak for supper. He is not tired when it comes to cooking for his family, which is one of his passions. I still have a lot of things to do and it will take a few days to get it done.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Nance! Hope you have time to rest before making yourself busy again. I agree there is no place like home - or I would say "my comfort zone". It's nice to see you back in blogging.

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...