Thursday, August 13, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award.

As always, it is my pleasure receiving unexpected awards. This is the coolest thing in the blog world. Thank you so much, my beautiful Katiebug of Thinking Beyond and my beautiful friend Arlyna of The Flavors of Life. I truly appreciate these two lovely buddies for handing out the goodies.
Rules: To accept this award, do the ff;
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blog letting them know they have been nominated.
"The 7 untold truth about me "
1. We live close to the ocean back in the Philippines and hubby can't imagine the fact that I don't know how to swim. He is bugging me to take swimming lessons with our kids, but I'll just put it in the back of my mind. I know I'll be fine unless somebody will try to drown me.
2. I hate taking medicine and it was always a big battle since I was small and it continues to this day. I preferred liquid medicine when I was a child otherwise the pills would end up hiding under the pillow.
3. Hubby collects Holiday Barbies for me. He knows that I didn't have these beautiful dolls when I was little and now I have so many. He has been collecting for long time and they have their own place in my house. I can't get over how beautiful they are.
4. I must say that I am lucky and blessed that God has put me in good hands here in the United States. I landed to a beautiful family like my own. Thank you Lord.
5. Me and my youngest sister have the same birthday and also my two older siblings have the same birthday.
6. I will get headaches if I can't buy anything when I go shopping.
7. I called almost everyday to my family in the Philippines, I know it is expensive but this is the only way to keep in touch. I miss them everyday.
I have a hard time pondering what to share that will interests you guys and I came up this thoughts. I would like to pass this on to Life is a Garden, Little bit of Everything, Nurse's Life, Anna Alabama, Abielonline, Dorothy, and Donna.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there....thank you so much for thinking of me for your award.
    I am honored and I accept...
    Huggzz~D~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nance, you must have a big barbie collection now. And the swimming we have that in common - i love the water but have no skills. Keep having fun my dear and thanks for sharing some facts about you :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...