Monday, August 3, 2009

Free Online Games.

I can't believed I was out of sight for almost a month and haven't post for quite a while...so many to catch up. I was hooked up with online games and it feels like I just started not realizing that I've been on for a month. There's these farming games online that many were addicted too, and Im one of them. In the game you can build your dream you wish it could be real. Like every other games you can relate it in real life , its fun in a way that you can talk to your friends that you'd think they are gone and now you found them here in these games. You can find these farming games in facebook and its really addicting but once you get all you want in the game you will be slowing down . Get in the seat while its hot.

2 comments:

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...