Thursday, July 2, 2009

My man is back in Town.

I cannot describe how happy I was when I learned that he was already in the country. The children and I are excited and cannot wait to see him after six months - - - it feels like he’s been gone for six years. We still had to wait for hours before he finally arrived home. Since it was a holiday weekend all the flights were filled and he got a late flight. I put the kids to the bed early and they struggled to stay awake, I know they were eager to see him.

It was midnight when he arrive safe and sound, thanks goodness. The kids woke up right then when they heard him and we didn't go to bed till morning. We are all tired but we still try to get up. We went to IHOP, our favorite place to go for breakfast. The children told a lot of stories to Daddy of things he missed when he’s away. We had a wonderful breakfast together. It will take a few days before they will get use to each other again. It was kind of new adjustment for the kids and my boy is a little bit shy. I know this will happen when a man of the house is gone a lot. Right now we are so happy knowing that my man is back in town and we are enjoying every bit of it.

2 comments:

  1. welcome home, kenny! :) happy 4th of july, guys! enjoy the fireworks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy for you and your family Nance. Happy 4th of July my dear. Enjoy every minute :) of him being there my dear :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...