Friday, July 10, 2009

Kids Behavior.

It amazes me how the kids behave better since hubby has returned. They are good children but I admit it is a little bit hard to discipline them without a man’s presence, especially my boy. Children are always pushing their boundaries when it comes to discipline. As a mother, I love my children and have a soft heart, easily giving up when they want something but not to the point where it leads to spoiling them. In most cases the father will not put up with their bad behavior. That is why they are more aware and watchful how they act when father is around. I am hoping my boy will be over on his terrible 4’s soon.

3 comments:

  1. They go through those phases - we all did. My mother was the opposite, we were always conscious with our behavior when she is around when we were younger but now we get to use selective hearing with her now that we are older. We love her to death though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh.. kids.. they do the darnest thing to make their parents crazy!! :)

    That's what my baby boy do.. but we have to understand, they're just exploring what they see... we just have to provide the guidance that they need!!!

    http://teknisyan.blogspot.com
    http://thingsigotfromthenet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah.. that's they are called kids... they are always as if they are kidding you!!! ;)

    You just need to explain or tell them what's right from left!!!

    Abiel Online Ü
    Love Thoughts Love Lines...

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...