Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hubby's Cooking.

It has been a long time since hubby has cooked because he has been away. When he first steps to the grill he’s worried about if he can do it right. He knows that I am very particular in my food . . . it should be done to it’s perfection. And he also knows that I will be mad if he doesn’t meet my expectations. But, luckily the first time he grilled turned out good the way I like it. The juicy steak and grilled sweet onions with cucumber kimchee as our side dish, so good. Plus of course, we always have steamed jasmine rice as our staple dish. My hubby was happy seeing his family enjoying the food he had prepared.

3 comments:

  1. Nothing is more special than having a bbq with the family, specially if the one cooking is your better half!!! :)

    http://abielonline.blogspot.com
    http://lovethoughtslovelines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your chef has done a perfect job :). Nance, you keep mentioning this cucumber kimchee - hehe, maybe you should post about it, i'm so curious what it looks like - is it difficult to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea it is! actually he is more in the kitchen than i do. Yea, Arlyna, i will post his cucumber kimchee sometime. thanks for the comments guys.

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...