Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July America.

Today we celebrate the American independence , since I come to the United States we have traditions like cook outs, fire works, America's birthday,and putting up the dusty flag from it's resting place in the garage. The family will gather and decide where we going to celebrate. Hamburgers and hotdogs are popular this time of year . . . and of course it would not be complete without the 4th of July fireworks. This is a lot of fun and I remember the first time I experience this celebration; we all went to the firework store and I cannot imagine that we spent more or less 300 dollars all in all for fireworks. I know some people spend more than we do. It was fun though. We enjoy watching the fireworks and eating juicy hamburgers and talking with the family. This time we will celebrate it with my friend. They will stop by from their trip and celebrate the 4th of July with us. I'd better get ready for the big cookout later this afternoon. Hubby and children will get some fireworks for tonight. I already heard a lot of fireworks two days ago and my kids can't wait to have our own fireworks. Happy 4th of July America!

3 comments:

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...