Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Driving Around Town.

We had been driving around town since hubby gets back. He wants to find out what is new while he’s gone. It has been very busy going to one place to another and visiting local markets that we love to go and get fresh veggies. We have few arrangement that had changed since he’s home like, being our chauffeur, and this scared me.

I should know that he is been driving most of his life and I should feel safe and comfortable but this wasn’t what I feel. I was terribly scared when he drives, it seems like he just started. I was driving around since he left so maybe I was used to be in control of the wheels and now he’s here, it is kind of new that somebody else is driving.

4 comments:

  1. It is so funny you know after doing a lot of driving we are fully aware of the road, happen to me too. Don't worry I am sure he knows what he is doing hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nance, hmmm are you being critical of your husband? LOL, does your chauffeur know how you feel about his driving- that's hilarious :). I feel the same way when someone drives especially my cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. - - - Yea, he said he is just trying to drive safely. I don't know maybe I'm just too crazy. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think.. he's just trying to familiarize himself when driving at home... since he's been gone for a long... he may no longer be familiar with all the roads and streets...

    But I'm sure he's more than careful when driving a car specially when you're with him...

    http://abielonline.blogspot.com
    http://lovethoughtslovelines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...