Friday, June 26, 2009

Relaxation.

Sometimes after a long day, you need a little time and place for yourself. The best time for me to unwind is when the kids are in the bed sleeping. I will enjoy a bubble bath that hubby prepares; with soft music playing, and I can stay there till I fall asleep. And also I love to sit in the back yard with a cool breeze that touches your skin during a warm pleasant day, watching the sunset and the beautiful blue sky. It makes me feel blessed and makes me appreciate all the wonderful things in this world. Little relaxations like this gives life simple pleasures, a stolen moment where you can enjoy a quite time in your life.

3 comments:

  1. My reading relaxes me and you know that already :).

    I hope you will get to spend time soon with your husband. Not only is your body relaxed but your mind as well, knowing he is beside you. I wish that for you my dear :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there, blog hopping. have a wonderful weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...