Wednesday, June 24, 2009

One day Closer.

My hubby has been gone for six months and now I am counting the days when he finally comes home. It is hard to live a life being apart from the one you love but I guess this is part of life that we must understand. Sometimes you cannot get the point of what life wants you to be until it happens. Life is beautiful in so many ways. . . with a lot of surprises that you might want or not.
It feels like he is living there forever even the fact that we talk 2 to 3 times a day plus emails, this doesn't adjust the fact that he is away from me and the kids. The time is getting closer and before I know it he will be home. I just pray for his safe trip back to the USA.

2 comments:

  1. I know how it feels to be far away from your love ones for a long time... atleast you are now counting the days to be with your hubby again... ;)

    My Tech Blog...O_o
    Things I got from the Net!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he gets home safe too Nance. It must be so difficult being away from your husband. Enjoy every second when he gets back :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...