Friday, June 12, 2009

New Gadget

Somebody rang the doorbell this morning and I saw a man outside holding a small box. I'm sure I didn't order anything yet for Father's day so I figured hubby was sending something for me or for the kids. He is crazy about buying things and also loves to surprise us, which I admire most. So, without any delay because the kids are eager to see what is inside, I opened it and it was a Flip Video.
He was talking about this for a long time but since we have so much gadgets I killed his wishes. But, here it is, he couldn't resist and got it. This is very convenient toy to capture video surprises especially around the kids. Thanks Mahal.

2 comments:

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...