Thursday, June 18, 2009

Music Lessons.

It was four years ago when my in-laws decided to give there piano to us along with their sheet music. I heard that she played real well until one day for some reason she stop playing. That is why she handed down her piano so our children can use it. They are playing with it once in a while but it would be so nice if they learn to play it correctly.

We are looking to send our kids for piano lessons this summer because I can see that they have a talent for music that needs to be developed. Sending them to music school will help find their ability to sing or play. I noticed that my girl had good rhythm even her teacher told me that. She just needs more practice, good timing and understanding and with the Free Sheet Music she can start playing slowly. Learning to read music is fun especially if you are interested and you know that you have that passion. You just need to find it and develop by practicing and getting good materials that will help you get into it. I love music, yea listening gives me peace of mind , the melody is like an angel singing in the sky. I am hoping that my girl will be able to take music lessons this summer.

2 comments:

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...