Monday, June 29, 2009

Movies In My Living Room.

You will never find a more comfortable movie theater than your every own living room. We hardly watch movies in a movie theater instead we love to get our own copy of movie in the store and play in the house.

Most of the movies are for the children and they usually watch before going to bed and of course have popcorn so it feels like in a real theater except that you have a comfortable spot. You just pause it if you want a trip to the bathroom and you will not miss a thing. My children love to watch VegeTales and they are very good in singing the Larry Boy song and once the video starts they cannot hear you unless you will scream or turn the volume down. That's how my kids are when watching movies, they are hypnotized and they next thing you know the popcorn is gone and the movie is still on.

3 comments:

  1. yeah... when setup properly.. nothing beats the comfort and beauty of your own home theater!!! :)

    I sure wish I have one at home..:(

    ^o^
    Things I got from the Net!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with you on that. I hate having to get up in a dark theatre and having to rush to go to the washroom and the hard part is looking for the row where I just came from.

    Nance, I'll post my one word tag tomorrow because today is my grandmother's birthday. It's so cool to be tagged - it is difficult answering those one word ones.

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...