Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy Father's Day.

Father's Day is just days away and we surely miss our daddy. I don't have a gift yet but we bought him a card and we'll save it till he comes home. Since he's not in the country we just celebrate the holidays that he missed when he gets back. I made a small presentation video for him on Father's Day and I wish he can watch it. But he can't hardly watch any videos I made due to a lot of security in his end.

For the man of my dreams, my best friend, a wonderful father, and a great son and brother, you know that we all are proud of you and know that you are always in our heart. We are counting the days when you finally be home. We miss and love you. Happy father's day.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Father's day to your hubby Nance! Nice tribute :)

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...