Thursday, June 25, 2009

Give Your Room a Fresh Look.

One of the easiest ways to give a room a fresh new look is to move things from one room to another. I am crazy about moving stuff around and changing the rooms for every décor; vases, furniture, curtains, and pillows. I remember my late father once told me that if only the furniture can speak, it will tell me that it is tired and has a lot of bruises from moving and it wants to stay in one place.

The idea of rearranging or swapping stuff in each room is to make a place look like new. Being creative will give you the satisfaction in what you have accomplished. This is one thing that I always love to do and hubby sometimes tease me saying that he is lost or, "am I in a different house"? I can enjoy and relax while sipping a cup of tea in an comfy place of my home after getting a look I want. Being creative is one of my thing.

2 comments:

  1. heheh... yeah.. I know someone.. who keeps changing the way this house looks... but yeah... it's nice to have a different look once in a while.

    Abiel Online
    Love Thoughts Love Lines...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, changing the room looks is a need. Especially if u r full time housewife, u need away from bore things.

    Have a nice weekend dear Nance ...

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...