Monday, May 25, 2009

Summer is Upon us..

Summer is about here . . .and in Southern part of the United States it is already summer. We all know that the sun isn't healthy anymore because of the ultra violate rays that cause sun damage to our skin. The hot part of the day is when the sun starts going down. . . it means that we need some protection of our skin. Most of us get dark easily by one or a half day exposure from the sun . . . for some people , they love to get and lay their body out under the sun to get some color. . . . and get a healthy looking tan. Before you go out and expose yourself to the sun, especially the children, sunscreen protection is needed to prevent damage of the skin. My children's skin color is turning purple already. . . . they just love outside and play till they dropped. That is why I always have sunscreen handy just in case they want to go out and play. They don't care about the hot weather as long as they enjoy playing. As mothers, we worry about a lot of things and this is one of them. Get sunscreen on your list and be ready for summer.

2 comments:

  1. oww... so jealous of you... summer just ended.. since we already got 3 typhoons and its a very very short summer for us here in the Philippines...

    hope you enjoy your summer!!!

    don't forget the sun block! o_0

    http://abielonline.blogspot.com
    http://lovethoughtslovelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nance, unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of summer. I still love autumn.
    I know people who love bathing with the sun. I myself always try to cover up and protect my skin. Here in Montreal, it is not the heat that bothers us but it's the humidity. Some people don't realize how bad, it's like being in a sauna. So summer time here, I am always wishing winter can come soon.

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...