Friday, May 8, 2009

Make - Up Party

Friday is the most awaited day of the week where friends gather and have lots of fun. Today's gathering theme is "make - up party".

Oh yea, everybody is so excited to have their makeover done.

Most of us don't wear make-up and don't know how and what is the right shade that suits our skin color. Unless we go to a consultant or a professional and seek advice of what shade and skin type that will work on us. At this gathering we can surely get a lot of good ideas and Jan will show us what is the right shade and type that will help enhance our beauty. Most women use it as part of their daily life , even these hard times they can't live without it. When you start wearing make-up , you are hooked the rest of your life. I am glad I hosted the party and I learned from it. I can now start wearing the makeup that Hubby gave me that has been sitting for an age in my drawer.:-) . Hopefully it's still good.

1 comment:

  1. I would enjoy that kind of party - too bad you're too far from me. I am clueless with cosmetics. It looks like you all had tons of fun :) . Happy Mother's Day Nance! You're kids are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...