Thursday, May 21, 2009

Avoid Weeding...

After working one day at a time I finally finished my yard and planting plants for this year. It is definitely a hard work, that is why it took me awhile before it is finally done. I enjoyed it though; getting excited what plants go here and there. Of course I did my smart way on how to prevent weeds from growing in the garden. It saves time and pain in a long run.

To avoid weeding walks and places where you plant your favorite flowers and plants.

Underlay paths with black plastic before covering with mulch, wood chips, crushed stone, gravel, marble chips, or shredded bark. In that way you will not be picking weed next time. . . and your garden will look stunning with all those beautiful flowers. And say "goodbye" to weeds.

Now, I am happy and more relaxed knowing that soon my flowers will bloom.

5 comments:

  1. nicely done, baje! nindot jud sya! hay, i wish mak ing-ana pod nya ko pohon, hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job. Cant wait to do my garden too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the advice - that would really help my mom regarding her garden. I love the minimalist way of your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice suggestion... that's one way to stop the weeds... from ruining your garden or even your landscape...:)

    thanks again...btw.. this is your house?

    Abiel Online
    Love Thoughts Love Lines...

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...