Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring is Here...

I started my spring cleaning today. It's a lot work...washing the outside walls, windows, and pulling weeds. It's not fun! But with the help of the multipurpose cleaner it makes more easier to clean the windows and get rid of all the dirt. It took me half day to clear the place. I still need to clean the yard and continue pulling the weeds...I was thinking to use something to help get rid of the weed without pulling it...a spray maybe? Because it is very hard..or I might need tools to help pull those weed out and tell them not to come back.:-) I looked at the store..there's a different kind of spray that will help kill the weeds...I just don't know which one is the right and more effective. Oh, well! or shall I say, keep looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...