Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Life...

I get myself busy cooking this morning for our Friday get together. You don’t want to miss this day where friends can share and exchange ideas, laugh, eat, sing, and do so much more….which we usually do every week. It seems like the week is not complete without having a so called “women’s fever”. I made PUTO CHEESE or steam muffins….it took me two hours to finish it ....maybe next time I need a real cooking steamer. Also, I made a Filipino dish PORK ADOBO and put a little touch on it to make it more tasty and likeable. My cooking finished just in time.





Then we headed on to my friends house and get there early as I always do. I really enjoy our girls meeting especially because we meet new friends and we are now growing. Isn’t that nice that every week we meet new people and make friends? The children are having fun as well, playing and meeting new friends.... they almost forgot to eat..... that's happened to my kids many times. I wish you all a happy weekend.

2 comments:

  1. kalami ana oi... mingaw nako ug puto da! bingka ug suman pod ug binugha pa jud! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food looks yummy Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

♥Turkey Sandwich♥

Quarantine food for dinner. :-)  Turkey sandwich plus chicken soup, and a side of pickles. Simple and easy! One of my kids favorite easy me...